This forum is for a Role Playing Chat Room.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Dragon Statuettes Adventure

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gohaneta
Admin


Posts : 12
Join date : 2012-11-08
Age : 31

PostSubject: Dragon Statuettes Adventure   Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:03 pm

This thread is for the main story RP revolving around the in-character reasons for the room shifting from its original pure D&D incarnation to what it was originally designed to be.

The goal of the RP is to collect Seven magical Dragon Statuettes and gather them in one place; doing so will grant a single wish which follows the usual rules of a genie -- can't bring someone back from the dead, can't wish for love, and can't wish for more wishes. So far, the current participating characters have collected a single statue and are on their way after the second; the characters are listed below with links to their C-sheets, organized alphabetically by mun.

Kit
Nashira
Yilandra

Ruthee
Eloquim Bitterberri
Also participating is Verde; he doesn't have a C-sheet so he's just sharing Eloquim's for the moment.

the Tony-ahn
Alexis Yami
Michiru Kururugi
Kaname Kururugi

This RP is open-ish. While we are not currently accepting new members to this particular group, there is the option of forming another group to go after the other statuettes. The only stipulation is that once all 7 are found, they must be brought together in one massive room event. The endgame for this event will dramatically change the room and its structure/rules.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gohaneta
Admin


Posts : 12
Join date : 2012-11-08
Age : 31

PostSubject: Logs of last round of posting   Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:33 pm

(DM + Tony-ahn)
Jackie, the first man, rose from the table and began inching his way around; his hands seemed weird, but at first glance would appear relatively normal, save for the elongated claw-like fingernails. A quick glance up to his face would reveal a somewhat disfigured facial structure as well; though the only thing odd about it was a flattening nose and when he grinned evilly or spoke you could tell his canine teeth were growing as well. "Seems we've a feisty one here, eh, brother?" He said in a decidedly and rather sudden (as in, it wasn't there before) British accent, as it seemed what appeared to be whiskers began growing from his cheeks on either side of his nose, a noticeable triple-stripe pattern forming just under his eyes; as the shifting continued, his chest seemed to poof out more forming what appeared to be breasts. Was this 'woman' a weretiger? Maybe...maybe not.

[[ A Knowledge (Nature) check vs DC 25 would reveal hir to be a rare and mystical Rakshasa in disguise because of the hands, however; but if you don't succeed at the Nature check, shi'd appear to be an ordinary weretiger with battle scars. I'm telling the Muns this so they can react accordingly if someone succeeds on the check, reducing the amount of time between posts because I take long enough as it is... Reference: Rakshasa Dancer ]]
[[ 0AP: Alternate Form begins dissipating. ]]
[[ remaining AP unused. ]]

Eddy, the obvious vampire, rose as well, speaking in an equally decidedly British accent. His accent, however, was there before, but nowhere near as heavy. "Seems, we do, brother." He responded as his own fingernails began to elongate, his canine teeth sharpening and extending as he drops his own disguise. His skin grew pale, and the air of undeath around him suddenly presented itself; it seems this 'gent' was powerful enough that he was able to hide his own scent and disguise his appearance to the point that even his skin developed a body heat-esque feel to it.

[[ Eddy's a Vampire, no two ways about it; a Knowledge (Arcana) check vs DC 20 would reveal that he was a powerful sorcerer, slightly more powerful than anything the group had faced before. By the way, the puns -- Eddy (Edward), Jackie (Jake/Jacob)... I'll stop there and let you piece together how original I really am... >_>; ]]

Kaname rose from her chair and shook her head. "You mess with one of us... you mess with all of us. We're a family and we protect our own..." she said with a eye-glowing glare -- if she had laser vision, she'd burn a hole in the dudes -- as  her own facial features began distorting and elongating; she was definitely Michiru's kid sister. Her nose growing out to form a tiger nose, whiskers and all, black stripes forming across said nose; she rose easily from five-foot-five to about six-foot-three in about three seconds flat, her arms growing longer as her feet shifted into a elongated version of itself, all four limbs ending up proportionate to her new height. A three-foot long tail sprouted from her tailbone and she leaned forward slightly as she reached for her staff. "Prepare to defends yourselves, if only for your language in the presence of so many ladies!" she snarled out, her cute voice now gruff, scatchy, and growly.

[[ 0AP: Alternate Form used to shift into her Hybrid form. ]]
[[ remaining AP unused. ]]


Alexis rose from her seat as well; her icy skin now becoming unmistakably visible. "You douchebags will pay for that, mark my words!" She shouted at them as she slammed her fists together one atop the other in front of her. "Ice Make--" she shouted as two floating, spinning circles appeared in front of her, one smaller than the other; between the two circles were floating runes, all of which, circles included, were shimmering as if made of ice. "--Sword/Shield Combo!" she finished her 'battle cry' as a bright light filled the room; when the light cleared, she was standing there, head tilted toward the floor with a 'pissed as all hell' look on her face -- she honestly looked like she was about to kill someone; on her left arm was a towershield-shaped ice sculpture that, upon closer inspection, very closely resembled the Hylian Shield from the <em>Legend of Zelda</em> games, in her right hand was its mate, a longsword that was nearly identical in design to the Master Sword. "Tch." she said as she spit to the side, away from the table and aiming toward a spit tune. "Make my day, punks..."

[[ 0AP: Icy Skin revealed itself as it always does before combat; it's always been there, but it is 'invisible outside of combat'. ]]
[[ 2AP: Ice Make: Sword/Shield Combo used. References: Shield, Sword ]]


------------------

(Ruthee)
She blinked as the guy...grew breasts? How weird...she knew some druids could change sex...maybe it was one of the rare evil druids. She wasn't going to bother to check what it was because she really didn't care. "You two...outside...if you want trouble...trouble is what shall be."

Verde growled, not liking the feel of these two. "Eloquim..do you really need to start something? These people...they did not like you overhearing them...and I am sure that he didn't mean the control thing." Still he was bit of a wimp, maybe Nash can help toughen him up somehow.


------------------

(( Do not have access to logs of the next round, but the basic rundown is that Eloquim attacked Eddy while Verde dragged Jackie outside, Alexis followed outside but couldn't attack because of her proximity to Verde; then Nashira and Kaname sent metal objects flying at Eddy and heated them up after they impaled him. Nashira also bashed that soft spot on the back of his head in a successful attempt to momentarily incapacitate him. ))

------------------

(Tony-ahn + DM)
Michiru heard the commotion downstairs and rushed down to help out. His wounds seemed to have completely healed; though how long that'll last is truly a mystery. He made his grand entrance by sniping the unconscious Eddy from the stairwell then proceeded outside to help with the other one. "Hope everyone's okay..." he thought aloud

[[ AP1-3: Walking Wounded; 22 damage ]]
[[ AP0: Sneak Attack; 39 damage ]]
[[ Total damage: 61 to Eddy ]]

Alexis blocked the lightning bolt shot at her from the Rakshasa with her ice-made shield. "You won't find it so easy to hurt me, you wench..." She said as she darted in and slashed at her 'female' opponent wildly with her ice-made sword.

[[ AP1-2: Wildly slashing; 28 damage to Jackie ]]


Kaname followed Nashira outside to help, mostly to reduce collateral damage to the inn/tavern, she was so caught up in the moment that she didn't even realize her brother had assisted. Once she got to the doorway, she more or less pounced the Rakshasa, taking a play from her brother's playbook and mauling the poor girl.

[[ AP 1-2: Maul; 110 damage to Jackie ]]
[[ Maul cooldown: 10 rounds ]]


After being assaulted by the mauling and the swordplay, it seemed Jackie could barely stand as she fell to a knee. It was all a ruse, however, as she snapped her fingers and sent another two bolts of lightning at one of the two ladies.

[[ Damage taken: 137 ]]
[[ HP remaining: 247 ]]
[[ AP1-4: Lightning Bolt x2; 66 damage to Eloquim ]]

Eddy was stunned by Nashira's attacks, the buttons on his jacket and the knives in his torso were still burning him but there wasn't a damn thing he could do about it.

[[ Eloquim’s sword strike inflicts 48 damage ]]
[[ Ongoing damage ticks, burned for 28 damage. ]]
[[ Total damage taken: 137 ]]
[[ HP remaining: 118 ]]
[[ Too stunned from the assault on the soft spot behind his head to speak much less retaliate. ]]

------------------

(( Next post is Ruthee's post. ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ruthee



Posts : 7
Join date : 2014-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Statuettes Adventure   Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:31 pm

Eloquim was so pissed she really couldn't think straight. This kept on happening! Vampires  controlling her. Something  odd was going on in her mind. It was like faint memories of the past were popping up. She had died  and was reborn so many times, some  things had lain dormant in her  mind but it seemed they were coming  back. She then moved over to the  vampire, and tried to cut his head  off. Since it wasn't doing anything, it was rather vulnerable to anything she  might do. Yet would cutting  off his  head work? It was undead after all. Yet, thinking about undead or  anything else wasn't in her mind.

[[ AP1-4: Thunderous Boar Strike x2; 36x2 (72 total) damage @ 32 attack vs flat-footed AC to Eddy; if it connects, Eddy's decapitated and is pushed 40 feet back. ]]
(( DM note: being undead, this would only incapacitate Eddy for a couple of hours until his head could be reattached, and everyone still needs answers from him. ))

Verde  just sat there watching Kaname and Alexis fighting, since he felt if he did  anything he would get in the way. But an idea came in mind  how  he could help without really  attacking. The  more that  surrounded  Jackie, the easier it would be  to really do a lot of damage. He summoned up a few animals to help them so he  would do something useful.

[[ Howling in wolf form for backup; 14 wolves appear and surround Jackie. Total number of wolves on scene: 17. ]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kit ramos



Posts : 3
Join date : 2014-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Statuettes Adventure   Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:29 pm

*once she gets out side and sees the group attacking the lady and saw verde summing the animals she smirks and shifts to a dire-wolf form and lunges at Jackie to try to maul her*

[[ AP1-2: Wild Shape used to shift into Dire Wolf; reverts to normal wolf at end of post ]]
[[ AP3-4: Maul; 120 damage @ 34 vs AC to Jackie ]]
[[ Maul cooldown; 10 rounds ]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kit ramos



Posts : 3
Join date : 2014-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Statuettes Adventure   Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:07 pm

*she yelps getting stuck with the lightly bolt and it knocks her back and breaks her focus so she reverts down to the size of a normal wolf not beeing skilled enough to keep up the larger one, though she does regain her wits at least fast enough to make a swipe at jackie's hand*
[Claws @ Jackies Wrist which ever one was closer to her]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gohaneta
Admin


Posts : 12
Join date : 2012-11-08
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Statuettes Adventure   Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:43 pm

(( Logs get posted first, since some of it took place in the room))

(Tony-ahn + DM)
Michiru had arrived outside just in time to see both Kaname and Nashira just wail on the Rakshasa; this stunned him into being able to do nothing.

[[ No action taken. Too surprised by how vicious everyone's being. ]]

Kaname couldn't help but smirk and launch a Flamesphere at the other feline that she wasn't related to.

[[ AP1-3: Flamesphere; 135 damage @ 24 attack; ongoing 10 burning damage as well ]]


Rushing in after the flames dissipate as much as possible, Alexis just hacks away again with more of those icy slashes from her ice-made sword; having blocked the lightning bolt from before.

[[ AP1-2: Wild slashing; 28 damage to Jackie ]]


After the repeated maulings, Jackie was nearly too beaten to breathe much less fight. She didn't give up though, with another snap of her fingers she sent two lightning bolts at the Dire Wolf.

[[ Damage taken: 52 ]]
[[ AP1-4: Lightning Bolt x2; 38 damage @ 22 attack to Nashira ]]

Eddy's head was too busy flying across the room for him to do anything but land a few feet from it in the center of said room.

[[ May as well be dead, but isn't. ]]

------------------

(Ruthee)
She takes a torch out of her pack, lights it and goes over to Eddie's head to set it on fire. Even though she isn't thinking so clearly, she she had been learning about vampires lately and thinks that is the best course of action.

[[ AP0: Lighting a Torch is a 'free' action ]]
[[ AP1: Lighting Eddy's head on fire ]]
[[ Remaining AP unused ]]

Verde tries to make the other wolves surround Jackie.

[[ AP0: Commands the newly summoned wolves to surround Jackie ]]
[[ Remaining AP unused ]]


------------------
(Nashira)
*she yelps getting stuck with the lightly bolt and it knocks her back and breaks her focus so she reverts down to the size of a normal wolf not beeing skilled enough to keep up the larger one, though she does regain her wits at least fast enough to make a swipe at jackie's hand*

[[ Damage taken: 38 ]]
[[AP1-4: 36 damage @ 19 attack vs Jackie's wrist which ever one was closer to her]]


------------------

(( the Tony-ahn's turn next. ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gohaneta
Admin


Posts : 12
Join date : 2012-11-08
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Statuettes Adventure   Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:26 pm

Michiru shook his head a bit, shaking clear the fogginess of the shock from how aggressive everyone was being; he then took aim at the Rakshasa and fired four bolts from his Vicious Hand Crossbow +1. He did manage to mutter a few words though, “Good grief, why couldn’t you guys be that vicious against that last Vampire?” he joked.

[[ AP1-4: Shadow Strike x4; 44 damage @ 22 speed vs Reflex against Jackie; remained hidden in the shadows after ]]
[[ AP0: Sneak Attack: 39 damage ]]
[[ Total damage: 83 to Jackie ]]

Kaname was somewhat irritated at that bitch for attacking her girlfriend before; she retaliated with another spell of hers, one she’d never used before. She drew her hands back to her sides and thrust them forward as if launching an energy blast of some sort; she slammed her wrists together in front of her and from her palms formed a flamethrower of sorts, just scorching everything in its path. It never occurred to Kiki that the wolves Verde had called in for help would be caught in the crossfire.

[[ AP1-2: Burning Hands x2; 32 damage @ 18 attack vs Jackie’s Reflex; also causes 10 ongoing fire damage ]]
[[ Maul cooldown: 8 ]]
[[ Flamesphere cooldown: 9 ]]


Alexis did not dash in this time; instead she hunkered down, dug her shield into the ground, and gathered energy into it. “Ice Make--A magic floating circle appeared in front of it, spinning in place as it contracted into itself. Once it had finished contracting it exploded outward with a series of projectiles shaped like spearheads. “--Spears!” she shouted as no fewer than four icy bolts careened toward Jackie.

[[ AP1-2: Ice Make: Spears; 40 damage @ 18 attack vs Jackie’s AC; also slows her for one post ]]


Jackie was knocked backwards by all of this, and the rapid changes between heat and ice had an even greater effect than she was willing to admit. When the dust settled and the group could see her again; she’d be frozen in place, ice binding her to the spot where she stood. She was exhausted and unable to continue fighting herself.

[[ No action taken. Crap ton of damage taken, though. ]]

Eddy’s head was sufficiently burned to ashes; though it would immediately begin regenerating over on his body.

[[ No action taken as he technically doesn’t have a brain right now. ]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ruthee



Posts : 7
Join date : 2014-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Statuettes Adventure   Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:01 pm

Eloquim stared as the head grew back on Eddy, well that didn't work how she thought it would. Really, she forgot that she was supposed to be questioning them, since she was so pissed off that Eddy tried to control her. Since he couldn't move, she figured that tying him up was the best thing to do. This guy didn't seem to want to die. She wondered if the only way to kill him was to destroy the gravestone like she did with the other vampire. Finding that would be next to impossible, so just getting him to the point where he couldn't do any more damage was the best thing. She took out a rope from her pack, and begin to try him up as tightly as she could.
(AP 0. Tying up Eddy)

Verde looked over to the frozen Jackie, well it seemed that the wolves did nothing so that didn't help his confidence very much. He then shifted back to his normal half elf self, not sure what to do really. So, pretty much Verde was being useless like normal. He looked at the others.
"I am guessing she won't stay frozen, so we have to figure out what to do with her. Have any ideas?"
He had forgotten about the whole questioning thing too, since he was so busy fighting, even though he really didn't do much to help out. The guy really needed someone to help him be better, but it seemed nobody was doing that. Oh Well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kit ramos



Posts : 3
Join date : 2014-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Statuettes Adventure   Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:15 am

*nash lays down still in wolf form and licks at some of her wounds and trys to relax some in this calm period* well that was quite the crazy battle. hopefully now they will think twice before attacking us. especially in the middle of such a good meal. gosh what did we ever to do to them anyway? *I complain also forgetting about the interrogation idea*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gohaneta
Admin


Posts : 12
Join date : 2012-11-08
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Statuettes Adventure   Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:15 pm

Michiru blinked a bit at the sheer power their team possesses. It seems that Kaname, Alexis, and he were a little more powerful than the others, but that may be due to their writer being power hungry. He went over to Jackie and tied her up as well. Everyone seems to think she was encased in a giant block of ice, but that wasn't the case, only her feet were frozen, essentially to the floor no less. "Alright, you two..." he began, holstering his hand crossbow if he hadn't already. "What the heck did we ever do to you guys?"

Kaname ventured over to Alexis, having calmed down majorly since seeing Michiru over there. She began using her healing magic to attempt to aid Alexis' recovering. "There, there..." She said, trying to calm Alexis down.

Alexis released her Ice Make: Sword and Shield Mode, sighing a heavy sigh of relief when she saw Kaname coming over to help heal her. Of course, it wasn't necessary as Zetsuei was already starting to heal Alexis from the inside out.

Jackie and Eddie were now all tied up; Eddie's head having completely regrown over the two and a half years it's taken me to write this post. Jackie was too busy shivering from the icy effects to speak when Michiru asked her that question, so Eddie spoke up. "You did nothing to us. We overheard you talking about the legendary Dragon Statuettes, and..." Jackie spoke up, even through her shivering, "...w-w-we're a-a-after them t-t-too. Y-y-you're n-not th-th-the on-on-only w-w-w-ones that w-w-w-want th-th-th-that w-w-w-wish."

[[ Fight ended, all cooldowns finish. ]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ruthee



Posts : 7
Join date : 2014-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Statuettes Adventure   Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:04 pm

Eloquim wasn't too surprised others were after them, really. Now she knew people were listening in to what they were talking about, she figured they better be more careful about what they talk about. "You ever think of maybe, asking to help us instead of attacking us? Though, you probably have your own selfish wish in mind. I am curious to know what you want so bad, that you can't just get it the normal way, and have to wish it. Are you going to tell us, or are we just going to have to get rough with you?" She tries to look scary at the two

Verde was sort of looking over the party to see if anyone was badly injured, or what not. Since Eloquim seemed to be taking over talking to the captured people, he didn't have anything more to say to them then she already had. So pretty much Verde was being useless like he normally is. Maybe someday Verde will actually get some backbone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Dragon Statuettes Adventure   

Back to top Go down
 
Dragon Statuettes Adventure
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Kono- Spine dragon
» 'Twould be a grand adventure, to die... But a grander one to live. (Tag: Nergal)
» Dragon ball Gt Dvdrip(ιαπωνικός ήχος και ελλ. υποτ.) ΤA LINK ΑΝΤΙΚΑΤΑΣΤΑΘΗΚΑΝ
» Dragon herd *Female and males dragons wanted! More females then males please!*
» Kvinna || Little Lion || Lion Maned Dragon

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D&D: The Next Generation :: RP Requests :: Scenes-
Jump to: